Arenal Hills is your home base to explore and restore in Costa Rica’s exquisite Arenal region. Each single-family style villa home frames awe-inspiring views of the Arenal Volcano. Every home is designed and hand crafted the same architect/builder team that created the world-famous, nearby Springs Resort & Spa.
Arenal Hills offers the perks you want:
- Private – 149 homes in Phase I
- Secure – Manned, gated security entrance
- Natural – Underground utilities provide unobstructed views
- Eco-friendly – Only golf carts are allowed past the gates
- Easy – Available fully furnished
- Rentable – On-site property management service
- Recreational – Trails, clubs and spas on and adjacent to property
- Adventurous – Surrounded by rafting, zip lining, equestrian and exploring opportunities
From the swim-up bar at the resort-style Club Vida to casual lakeside dining at Club Lago, residents of Arenal Hills will enjoy private, five-star caliber activities. You can zip line through the rainforest for a treetop view of exotic birds and monkeys, or tour a traditional Tico home to see first hand how Costa Ricans lived for generations. You can take a seat ringside and or ride yourself and marvel at the stunning staccato pace of purebred Paso Finos at the state-of-the-art Equestrian Center. Or slip away for a massage at the Sanctuary Spa at The Springs Resort & Spa.
Arenal, Costa Rica
Arenal Hills is your base for some of the most exciting attractions within Costa Rica’s verdant northern lowlands. The Arenal region’s crowning glory is the 5,437-foot Arenal Volcano, viewable from every home within Arenal Hills. The area’s numerous and varied mineral hot springs owe their existence to Arenal, which is framed by some of the most exotic biodiversity on the planet.